SeeBeNow Technologies, Inc.
- Information Company Collects. When User uses the Platform, Company may receive and collect certain information. The information that Company may receive and collect depends on what User does when it visits the Platform.
- Automatically Collected Information. Some information is automatically received and sometimes collected from User when User visits the Platform. This information may include some or all of the following items: the name of the domain and host from which User accesses the Internet, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer User is using and the IP address of User’s Internet Service Provider; the type and version of Internet browser software User uses and its operating system; the date and time User accesses the Platform, the length of User’s stay and the specific pages, images, video or forms that User accesses while visiting the site; the Internet address of the website from which User linked directly to the Platform, and if applicable, the search engine that referred User and any search strings or phrases that User entered into the search engine to find the Platform; and demographic information concerning the country of origin of User’s computer and the language(s) used by it. Company uses this information to monitor the usage of the Platform, assess its performance, ensure technological compatibility with Users’ computers, and understand the relative importance of the information provided on the Platform. Company may also use this data to conduct statistical analyses on Users’ usage patterns and other aggregated data.
- Information User May Actively Submit Through the Platform. For some of the browsing on the Platform, Company neither requires nor collects “User Information.” User Information is information that could personally identify User: for example, User’s name, and email address. User can browse the Platform and take as much time as User wants to review Company’s services without having to submit such User Information. In the following instances, however and without limitation, User will be required to submit User Information: (i) when User wants to contact Company via electronic means or website submissions; or (ii) when User registers an account on the Platform; (iii) when User joins Company’s email lists; or (vi) as necessary to process transactions entered into via the Platform. E-mail or other forms of electronic communication, including website submission, are inherently not a secure and/or confidential means of communication.
- Personal Information About Children. The Platform is targeted primarily for use by adults. Company does not target or create special areas for use by children. Accordingly, Company does not knowingly collect age identifying information, nor does Company knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 years. However, Company hereby advises all visitors to the Platform under the age of 13 not to disclose or provide any personally identifiable information on the Platform. In the event that Company discovers that a child under the age of 13 has provided personally identifiable information to Company, in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (please see the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.onguardonline.gov/articles/0031-protecting-your-childs-privacy-online for more information about this Act), Company will delete the child’s personally identifiable information from Company’s files to the extent possible.
- E-Mail Communication. When User sends an email to Company or provides User’s email address to Company, User is communicating with Company electronically and consents to receive communication from Company electronically. Company may retain the content of such email(s), User’s email address, and Company response(s) in order to further service User’s needs. Company may use the data that User provides to send User email or correspondence via other means.
- Information is subject to disclosure in response to judicial or other governmental subpoenas, warrants, and court orders served on Company in accordance with their terms, as otherwise required by applicable law, or in response to requests by law enforcement.
- Information may be disclosed: to carefully selected third-party service providers so that they may provide services to User; to provide customer service; to send or email Marketing Communications; to maintain Company’s promotions, database, and other programs; to monitor the activity of the Platform; to conduct surveys; and to process transactions.
- Information may be disclosed and transferred if Company or its business is sold or offered for sale to another Company or person(s), if a petition for relief under the United States Bankruptcy Laws is filed by or against us, or if Company becomes subject to an order of appointment of a trustee or receiver.
- Linking to Third-Party Websites. When User click on links on the Platform that take User to third-party websites, User may be subject to the third-party website’s privacy policies. While Company supports the protection of privacy on the Internet, Company cannot be responsible for the actions of any third-party websites. Company encourages User to read the posted privacy policies of any and every website User visits, whether User is linking from the Platform or browsing on its own.
- Access to and Managing User Information. Company believes it is important for User to be able to: (i) find out what Information User has provided to Company through the Platform; (ii) update User Information; and (iii) “opt out” of receiving future Company Communications. To inquire about User Information, update User Information, or “opt” out of receiving future Company Communications, User may do one of the following:
- Select the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” option(s) contained with Company’s emails;
- Send an e-mail with User’s request and current contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Send a request in writing with User’s current contact information to: SeeBeNow Technologies, Inc., 67 West St. STE 401 Brooklyn, NY 11222.
- If User sends an e-mail or letter request, User should include its full name and email address, and indicate the specific nature of User’s request. If User wants to “opt in” or “opt out” of receiving Company Communications, specifically what type of Company Communication ( e.g., e-mail) User wishes to receive or stop receiving. This will ensure Company identifies User correctly in Company’s systems and accurately processes User’s request. Company will take appropriate steps to implement User’s request, but due to production, mailing and system timelines, it may take up to ten (10) business days for e-mails or thirty (30) calendar days for standard mail. Until that change takes effect, User may still receive or not receive Company Communications. “Opting-out” of Company Communications may prevent Company from providing certain services which may be necessary for User’s use of the Platform or services provided thereon.
- What User Needs to Do to Protect its Information. User has several options when deciding how it can best protect User Information. One option is simply not to volunteer it. As stated above, this approach would allow User to still visit the Platform, although it will prevent User, for example, from utilizing services or materials provided via the Platform or providing Company with User’s comments or questions relating to the Platform. The Federal Trade Commission’s website, www.ftc.gov, also offers useful information about how to protect personally identifiable information provided to a website.
- What to Do About Suspected Violations of This Privacy Statement. If at any time User believes that Company has not adhered to the policies and principles set forth in this Privacy Statement, please notify Company using the contact information provided in Section 7(b). Company will make all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond to such concerns.
- Do-Not-Track. To the extent do-not-track implementations from User’s browser(s) prevent or impede the delivery of services provided through elementa.com or the Elementa mobile app, those do-not-track implementations are not honored.